Auction Of Home With No Water

I am attending an auction where the property had running water from a well and apparently the last owner/tenant went postal and sabbatoged the water well and know I don’t know who or what type service company would provide me an est. of the cost to replace and provide running water. The property is in Kern county. Never had this issue on running water. Drama! How would I figure out the cost for a possible new well if the current one was sabbotaged.Any ideas

You would need to call a well specialist that can test the water to try to determine if the well is salvageable. There should be several different companies in your area that specialize in this service. You may ask the neighbors who they would recommend (or someone in the area that also has a well). Once they run the tests they can then provide an estimate of the cost for repair.