Buying a Trust Deed

Property is a 22 unit very destabilized apartment. Lender has already filed NOD and has property in receivorship. Borrowers don’t seem to have other foreclosures or bankruptcies. Lender wants to sell note. Can I use the existing trustee and continue the “already in place” foreclosure process? Or do I need to restart or change Trustees. Any other input is also appreciated. Thanks…

You can just step right in the existing trustee can even
do the paperwork its very simple