Thanks for joining the session on market trends at the California Mortgage Association featuring Aaron Norris with PropertyRadar, Bruce Norris of The Norris Group, and moderated by Michelle Rodriques with Woodland Hills Mortgage. Below are the resources from the seminar.
Pre-Populated Quick Lists and Resources:
If you’re a PropertyRadar subscriber, simply log in and return to this page to click on the LIST links below. The categories and fields on the examples will automatically be populated for you. From there you can add or subtract criteria to create your perfect list. Not a subscriber and want to play? Register for the free trial and return to this page once registered and click the links.
- List: California LendingHome current loans https://goradar.it/C0004C36 - This list is dynamic and will continue to populate with current deals owned by LendingHome in California. Use the heat maps view to easily see location and property values. Zoom in for details on properties and neighborhoods.
- List: Civic, Toorak, and Finance of America https://goradar.it/C0004C35 This list is dynamic and will continue to populate with current deals owned by these three securtizers known to purchase loans from hard money lenders. Use the heat maps view to easily see location and property values of the kind of inventory the purchase.
Links to Moratorium Resources
- Judicial Council Votes to End Temporary Emergency Rules on Evictions, Foreclosures Sept. 1
- Executive Order which led to the April 2020 Judicial Council staying eviction and foreclosure proceedings to protect Californians from losing their homes during the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to sunset at end of July.
- Resource page on foreclosure and eviction moratoriums by state - Although courts are not taking action on most eviction cases, landlords can still serve tenants with a "Three Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit and file paperwork with the courts. However, courts won’t actually force tenants to vacate until 90 days after the state of emergency is lifted.
- Brookings Institute - Government spending
- Santa Monica Eviction Moratorium until September 30 - The City may fine the landlord $1,000 for each violation of the moratorium.
- Gov. Newsom extends state eviction moratorium through September
Feel free to ask questions and we will monitor. You may also like recent podcast on the Data Driven Real Estate Podcast.