How can I reverse a sale of my poperty?


I had three investment properties in NC. My ex-husband just sold two out of those three and paid off one of them. He had the titles of all of them but the divorce decree says they are all mine. He has done all this without my consent. I was going to sell two of them anyway so that part is OK, but my plan was to reinvest on something else with the proceed. Now I can’t because he put used that to pay off the other property. I didn’t want to pay off the property since market price of it was lower than the loan amount. Now I’m stuck with this property with very little income. Is there any way I can reverse the sale of this property?
This happened about 2 weeks ago.


You will need to consult a real estate attorney who understands the laws in NC to see if you have any recourse to reverse the sale.