Presentation for the INstateREIA Conference, April 2021
Please ask any questions here and I can post updates and answers as needed. Here are some links and resources that we talked about during the presentation.
Pre-Populated Quick Lists and Resources:
If you’re a PropertyRadar subscriber, sign in and return to this page to click on the LIST links below. The categories and fields on the examples below will automatically populate for you (easy button). From there, you can add or subtract criteria to create your perfect list. Not a subscriber and want to play? Register for the free trial and return to this page once registered and click the links.
- List: iBuyer Utah sales last 365 days (Opendoor, Zillow, Offerpad, Redfin, Home Partner of America) - Update the location in the app and check out any state
- List: Indianapolis Flippers past 365 days : and video on how to create your own flipper list. See also the article on Absentee Owners Lists possible and how to find discover, understand, and connect with them
- List: Driving for dollars with equity sellers - the list mimics the “buy box” of local flippers for SFR inventory
- List: Absentee landlords
Accessory Dwelling Units Trends
- Article on ADUs in Indiana
- List: Rhode Island lots over 7,500 square feet with SFR <2,500 squre feet
Did you know we have a podcast? We air live on Thursdays at 9 am PDT. Check out www.datadrivenrealestate.com for all the way to listen/watch.