Presentation for LA SouthREIA 2020
Thank you, Lisa and LA South REIA, for having us. Feel free to ask any questions here and we can post updates and answers as needed. Here are some links and resources that we talked about during the presentation.
Pre-Populated Quick Lists and Resources:
If you’re a PropertyRadar subscriber, sign in and return to this page to click on the LIST links below. The categories and fields on the examples will automatically populate for you (easy button). From there, you can add or subtract criteria to create your perfect list. Not a subscriber and want to play? Register for the free trial and return to this page once registered and click the links provided.
- List: iBuyer California sales last 90 days (Opendoor, Zillow, Offerpad, Redfin):
- List: iBuyer California buys last 365 days (Opendoor, Zillow, Offerpad, Redfin):
- List: South Bay flippers past 365 days: and video on how to create your own flipper list. See also the article on Absentee Owners Lists possible and how to find discover, understand, and connect with them
- List: Driving for dollars with equity sellers in the South Bay: - the list mimics the “buy box” of local flippers and ibuyers
- List: Absentee landlords in South Bay
- Newsome extension of Covid-19 evictions statewide now extends to September 30
- AB 1492 Resources from California Apartment Association
- City of Torrance Eviction Information
- AB-1703: Residential real property: sale of rental properties: right of first offer
Accessory Dwelling Units Trends
- List: South Bay lots over 7,000 square feet looking at same 5 mile radius
- Accessory Dwelling Units in South Bay
Did you know we have a podcast? We air live on Thursdays at 9 am PDT. Check out www.datadrivenrealestate.com for all the way to listen/watch.