Legal entry after Trustee Sale

In California, how can I gain entry to a property I purchased at a trustee sale. It is a vacation rental, not a primary residence. If it is not rented, can I hire a locksmith?

I’m not an attorney, but if it’s not occupied when you arrive at the door, I’d change the locks (with or without a locksmith), and post a notice of how anyone with an interest in the property can reach you. If the place is occupied by a vacation renter, hopefully it’s only for a week or two. Probably best to just let them stay, change the locks and give them a new key…and tell them how to get it to you after they leave. If the prior owner has pre-rented weeks or months…and you are in California, you need a lawyer.