so, after reading few subjects on title insurance; still can’t decide surely if title insurance is something to get. Is is worth, lets says the home purchased at the auction was around 800k and so…deed already recorded.
Better to know now if there are any title issues than wait until you want to take out a loan or sell the property and something comes up on the title. If you are looking to flip the property then maybe a binder is a good idea. I personally would want to know sooner than later if there are any issues especially when you have already plunked down 800k.