Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-32
Kristi Cirtwill moved from Toronto, Canada to Long Beach, California in 2007 to start a full-time rehab/re-sell business. Since 2008, she has purchased over 250 houses in Southern California, and her specialty is buying “hoarded houses”. Her current projects include a lot-split and build-out of four houses in Los Angeles, as well as building multiple Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs). Kristi currently lives in Los Angeles, CA. She enjoys outdoor activities, playing her guitar, good food and wine, and visiting her family in Canada.
- What has you excited about California real estate investing in 2021?
- Did you move to California before the downturn or did you move here because of the cycle?
- How did you fall into hoarder homes? Why this niche?
- Do you find marketing specifically to this closes more deals? Does the marketing message change?
- What are the different ways you use data in your business?
- How did you get interested in ADUs?
- What are some of the lessons you’ve learned?
- Still excited about ADUs?
- What are some of the opportunities you see ahead?