Buy Hazard Insurance after Auction

Sean, where do you buy hazard insurance after auction, what kind of insurance you are buying if the previous owner still lives in the house? And if the previous owner damages the property in the process of eviction, will the insurance company pay for it? how do they determine if the damage is done before or after your purchase?
Please advice.

I’ve used builders risk policies, but really only as protection from fire and liability (someone getting hurt - like a kid falling into a partially empty pool).

The real answer is that for most things self-insuring is just part of the trustee sale game, and one of the many risks you take in order to get the discounts available at trustee sale.