My husband is an appraiser. How do you get on the ve

My husband is an appraiser. How do you get on the vendor list for banks for reo and bpos etc. He is an honest and reliable person

How would I go about getting on the vendor list for banks for reo and bpos? I am a licesens electrical contractor and I also work with several realtors and banks provideing additional services such as inspections, initial cleaning, general maintenance, lawn maintenance, etc. I am in Louisiana if anyone can help me out please call me at 225-505-1970.

For REO’s and BPO’s you can google BPO and find lists of organizations that you can sign up with to get BPO assignments. You can also contact the asset management companies to see if they are accepting new agents/appraisers for BPO’s.
For trash outs and other property preservation services your REO agents should be able to help you with contact info to the various asset managers to get on their approved lists.
If you are looking to break into the REO world you may want to check out REOMAC, Five Star Conferences, DS News (Default Servicing News) and other REO trade publications.