This comment is about dealing with Nationstar mortgage. My client’s loan was recently transferred from Aurora to Nationstar and a NOTS was filed almost simultaneously. I am having the worst time getting them to help me on the phone, but I do have the file open in equator; however it hasn’t moved past the task for the 3rd party autho in several days.

We have heard that there has been a great deal of confusion with the transfer of the portfolio to Nationstar. I would suggest continuing to reach out to them and be patient. It remains to be seen if they are going to be foreclosing across the board or if they will continue to work with the modifications and short sales started when the loan was with Aurora. I know that one particular file was successfully postponed because they had a modification in process with aurora. I would focus on getting the sale postponed while you wait for them to get their act together.