Short Sales and Title companies

I was wondering if you could share the name of the title cos that can do double closings, in Walnut creek and San jose. Thanks

Hello Chris, I was wondering if youā€™ve found a investor friendly title company that would do double closing here in Fresno? I am looking for one to start investing. Please email Linda.saetern@yahoo.com

Hi Jessica, it looks like you found a company. That is exactly what and where Iā€™m looking for a company, also. Could you share the company info? Thanksā€¦ Georgeā€¦ Fiaman503517@yahoo.com

Hi Linda On, I saw your message online. You mentioned you work with two title companies in San Francisco Bay Area that handles double closings. Would you please be kind enough to share that info with me. please e-mail me at: peng1698@yahoo.com Thank you very much. Edwin Peng

Hi @Linda_On, I saw your message online. You mentioned you work with two title companies in San Francisco Bay Area that handles double closings. Would you please be kind enough to share that info with me. I would highly appreciate it please email me at (mrs.barbarin2014@gmail.com )Thank you very much.

@Stephen_Dorsett hello Iā€™m investor in the Bay Area was wondering witch title company that you would be Referring to