thinner margin at trustee sale

As a title rep, many investors/people have asked me how is the margin (ROI) for trustee sale transactions.
And my answer is " can you think of anything else better to invest??" ^^
I know it is tough out there, but i think everybody should be little bit more patient and there will be flood of properties coming out to the Trustee Sale as there are stills tons of properties being delinquent on payments…

With potential thinner margin compare to before, I will help you do anything i can to your auction transactions.

1. I will help you to title search before trustee sale.
  2. i will help you arrange about recording docs at selected counties. (With NPR)
    3… MY title company has special REO rate for ppl who buy at TS. (HUGE saving, ask your title rep whether you r getting one.)

I’ve been working with many investors for fews years, and I will provide you with best of my knowledge regarding trustee sale for free. ALL i ask is your title service^^

Looking forward for your email or call. Thank you.

Simon Wu
advantage title
626 589 8822
simonwu01@gmail.com

Hi Simon,

Have posted your listing in the ForeclosureRadar Marketplace yet? It’s a great online directory and a terrific way to reach out to investors who are looking for your services. If you need help, the folks at sales@foreclosureradar.com are eager to assist.