Buying at Trustee Sale in Florida

i want to buy a forclosure auction in FL, and need to have more information. 1.When i win the auction, a day after i come and pay,what do they give me in return? Will i get a title or a deed? i understood ill get a title. 2.do i need both title and deed in order to prove that the house is mine? how do i get the deed, and when i can record it 3. the owners have 10 day after the auction to pay it ,and if they do so its lost for me, but if they wont, what would be my last step? 4.when a deed is recorded i can say i am done with all? that all the process behind me and the house is actually mine? thank you very much for your help!

Danielle - I consider myself a top expert in Ca. and somewhat knowledgeable in Or. and Wa. While we own a home, in Aventura (Miami), I figured I didn’t want to learn a whole new game. I do know some counties like Miami-Dade actually do online bidding! There is LOTS of info on the County Court Clerk’s web site including a training course for bidders: Bidder and Plaintiff training classes will be held online via the Internet on a regular schedule. These webinar classes generally last 60 minutes and specifically cover the use of the software. Attendance is by registration only. For additional information or to register for a webinar, please contact the Realauction Customer Service Center at (954) 734-7401 or toll free at (877) 361-7325. Also, from that site: Certificates A Certificate of Sale is issued by the clerk provided all amounts due are paid in full. Objections to the sale may be filed with the Clerk of the Circuit Court General Civil Division, within ten (10) days after the filing of the Certificate of Sale. If an objection to the sale is filed, the clerk will not issue a certificate of title until the court enters an order on the objection. A Certificate of Title may be issued by the clerk after ten (10) full days have elapsed from the issuance of the Certificate of Sale and provided there is no objection or other action relating to the subject proceeding pending. Florida is a mortgage state - so everything goes thru the Court system.
Answered by miket
(mike@thaler.org)

Thu Jul 5th 2012 at 10:26pm