Presentation for the Bay Area Wealth Builders 2020
Thank you, Miguel and CVAR for having us. Asking questions in our forum makes sure we don’t miss it. As promised, here are some links and resources that we talked about during the presentation.
Pre-Populated Quick Lists and Resources:
If you’re a PropertyRadar subscriber, simply log in and return to this page to click on the LIST links below. The categories and fields on the examples will automatically be populated for you (easy button). From there you can add or subtract criteria to create your perfect list. Not a subscriber and want to play? Register for the free trial and return to this page once registered and click the links.
Leveraging iBuyer Trends
- List: Last Quarter iBuyer Sales (Opendoor, Zillow, Offerpad, Redfin): https://goradar.it/C0004CA7
- List: iBuyer Sales last 90 days Glendora area (Opendoor, Zillow, Offerpad, Redfin): https://goradar.it/C0004CA7
- Glendora, CA cash buyers in last 365 days https://goradar.it/C0004CA9
- Glendora, CA owner occupied over 65 with 50%+ equity https://goradar.it/C0004CA8
- Out-of-State landlords with equity https://goradar.it/C0004CAA
- Article on Absentee Owners Lists possible and how to find discover, understand, and connect with them
- Newsome extension of Covid-19 evictions statewide now extends to September 30
AB 1492 Resources from California Apartment Association
(https://caanet.org/app/uploads/2020/03/Sacramento-v.-AB-1482.pdf) CAA comparison sheet
- AB-1703: Residential real property: sale of rental properties: right of first offer
Did you know we have a podcast? We air live on Thursdays at 9am PDT. Check out www.datadrivenrealestate.com for all the way to listen/watch.