Presentation for the Bay Area Wealth Builders 2020
Thank you Michael and BAWB crew. Feel free to ask any questions here and we can post updates and answers as needed. As promised, here are some links and resources that we talked about during the presentation.
Pre-Populated Quick Lists and Resources:
If you’re a PropertyRadar subscriber, simply log in and return to this page to click on the LIST links below. The categories and fields on the examples will automatically be populated for you (easy button). From there you can add or subtract criteria to create your perfect list. Not a subscriber and want to play? Register for the free trial and return to this page once registered and click the links.
Leveraging iBuyer Trends
- List: Northern California iBuyer Sales Last Quarter (Opendoor, Zillow, Offerpad, Redfin): https://goradar.it/C0004C08
- Fairfield, CA absentee purchases last quarter: https://goradar.it/C0004C8E
- Article on Absentee Owners Lists possible and how to find discover, understand, and connect with them
- List: Driving for Dollars with Equity Sellers in Fairfield: https://goradar.it/C0004C8B - the list mimics the “buy box” of what we discovered other investors were buying in the area targeting owner-occupants owned free and clear
- List: Out of State Landlords in Fairfield area: https://goradar.it/C0004C8C - this list is similar to owner-occupant list targeting landlords that live out of the county
- Newsome extension of Covid-19 evictions statewide now extends to September 30
- AB 1492 Resources from California Apartment Association
Solano County Covid-19 Resources on evictions
Sacramento Tenant Protections and Relief Act vs. AB 1482 CAA comparison sheet
- AB-1703: Residential real property: sale of rental properties: right of first offer
Accessory Dwelling Units Trends
- List: Fairfield ADU looking at a specific radius of higher-dollar values with 3 bedrooms looking for opportunity and price comparison
- Accessory Dwelling Units in Solano County
- Vallejo ADUs
Did you know we have a podcast? We air live on Thursdays at 9am PDT. Check out www.datadrivenrealestate.com for all the way to listen/watch.