Presentation for the San Jose Real Estate Networking Club
Thank you so much to Sid and the SJRENC for showing up and hanging out last night. Great questions. We can answer more for you in the comments below. As promised, here are some links and resources.
Pre-Populated Quick Lists and Resources:
If you’re a PropertyRadar subscriber, simply log in and return to this page to click on the LIST links below. The categories and fields on the examples will automatically be populated for you (easy button). From there you can add or subtract criteria to create your perfect list. Not a subscriber and want to play? Register for the free trial and return to this page once registered and click the links.
Leveraging iBuyer Trends
- List: Northern California iBuyer Sales Last Quarter (Opendoor, Zillow, Offerpad, Redfin): https://goradar.it/C0004C08
- List: Driving for Dollars: https://goradar.it/C0004C07 - the list mimics the buyer “buy box” in Northern California for 2019
- List: Out of State Landlords in Sacramento area: https://goradar.it/C0004C15 - this list is specific to the same ibuyer area and buy box but provides out-of-state landlords
- Sacramento Tenant Protections and Relief Act vs. AB 1482 CAA comparison sheet
- AB-1703: Residential real property: sale of rental properties: right of first offer
- Sacramento rent control on ballot 2020?
- Potential changes for 1031 exchanges being discussed
Accessory Dwelling Units Trends
- Accessory Dwelling Unit Resources Santa Clara
- List: Santa Clara University + 5 miles for ADUs - this list is built with a five-mail radius around Santa Clara University, specifically looking for locations close enough to the university with bike riding in mind.
Did you know we have a podcast? We air live on Thursdays at 9am PDT. Check out www.datadrivenrealestate.com for all the way to listen/watch.