Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-[ ]
Cody Jones is is Head of Partnerships and Alliances at Zapier. Zapier gives over 2 million (and growing) people internet superpowers by letting them easily connect and automate the apps they use. Zapier currently supports 3,000+ apps. Cody has been in the SaaS space for over a decade and is passionate about small businesses and startups. He’s constantly on the lookout for new partnerships that provide solutions to help Zapier’s customers grow. He also has some real estate investing experience!
- How did you discover your SaaS?
- What makes your work at Zapier so exciting?
- What is Zapier?
- What are the top integrations you see in Zapier?
- What integrations are most popular for those in real estate?
- What automation are the most popular within those integrations?
- What do you see as the top barriers for adoption for small businesses?
- What’s a automations get new customers to the ah-ha moment quickly?
- How much money can integrations and automations save small businesses?
- How do you use data to identify opportunities?
- Do you use data to identify your ideal customers and partners?
- What other data matters in automation and integrations?
- What data or information do you wish you had?
- Have an example where lack of data hurt? Helped?
- What trends and opportunities are on the horizon?