Investors: I can bring you a nice ROI.!

My partner & I specialize in flipping properties, & I want to broaden my potential. I am looking for you to join me in a successful joint venture in order to increase your income & in doing so, increase my income. I specialize in the thousand oaks, westlake village, agoura hills & newbury park areas.

Hello John,
We specialize in non-owner occupied property financing in California and are based in Ventura County. We have some of the most competitive short term programs/rates around. If you are looking to increase your volume, perhaps we can help. Feel free to call or email me: 805.484.7800, or david@minerscapitalinc.com

Take care and good luck,
David

Hi John, I am an Investor/Broker in the Inland Empire area. Always looking to do more deals and network with other like minded Investors. Drop me an email or give me a call I would like to talk on what you are offering and how we can work together.

Direct email greg@westwindre.com, phone 909-260-5824

Thanks and look forward to talking with you.

I am based out of the San Fernando Valley and am looking to work with other investors too. Please call me to discuss how your joint venture program works and what types of properties/areas you are looking for.
e-mail me at Suzsteres@aol.com or call (818) 224-4154.