Short Sale Negotiator

We are looking for a strong Short Sale Negotiator, would prefer they reside in California.

Eric, What are you looking for the negotiator to do? I work with several very good negotiators in California. They generally work directly for the listing agent, and they have very good lender contacts.

Take a look at 360 Short Sale Negotiators, Los angeles based negotiation company working with realtors, investors and homeowners nationwide but specialize in SoCal. http://www.360ssn.com.

I’m looking for short sale negotiators in CA and FL. Please email me the details.

Thanks

Kevin
xinv@cox.net

We’re looking for a strong Short Sale Negotiator as well. Our office is located in Orange County, CA and while we prefer the negotiator to be local we are more concerned with the quality of their work.

A bit of background: I’m working with a RE office that is trying to capture homeowners of distressed properties before they go into foreclosure & do a short sale. I’m pretty sure that’s standard operating procedure for any firm utilizing a SS Negotiator’s services.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Scott. Is there a way I can contact you. I’d like some information on the SS negotiators you work with

Shoot me an email if you need a good negotiator, and I’ll give you their info. iigi@cox.net

Looking for short sale negotiators and investor friendly real estate agents/brokers with listings for CA. Would like to close 20-30 contracts per year. Proof of Funds letters available.

Gary, Any luck with this? Let’s talk some more. I’m looking to teaming up with RE investors.

My property is in Huntington Beach, Ca 92648?It is about $75,000-$100,000 underwater?I am a realtor & need to know how much they would charge to negotiate with Wells Fargo…aka Wachovia?I have a dead beat tenant in property not paying his rent as they know I am in foreclosure (as of Feb 14, 2012)

Bob? I need a good negotiator in Huntington Beach, Ca 92648?One loan with Wachovia…about $75-$100,000 underwater? Thanks so much,

Cris, In my experience the short sale team at Wachovia is excellent. Contact a local agent in your area. The Wachovia short sale team (at least in NorCal) has been reaching out to agents for years and most agents still regard Wachovia short sales as some of the best transactions in the short sale industry.

This is Simon Wu, with Orange Coast Title Company.
Because of my title relationship, i actually work with many negotiators from different area. Please feel free to call me or contact me for referrals…I have been referred those agents/companies to people and they are good… THank you

Simon Wu
626 589 8822
simonwu01@gmail.com

This is Simon Wu, with Orange Coast Title Company. I just saw this posting yestereday (MIchelle was actually kind enough to forward this message so that i can follow up with people^^) Because of my title relationship, i actually work with many negotiators from different area. Please feel free to call me or contact me for referrals…I have been referred those agents/companies to people and they are good… THank you Simon Wu 626 589 8822 simonwu01@gmail.com

Hi My Name is Armando a real estate investor. Your looking to partner with realestate investor and built weatlh call me 928-514-3587 email realestateandinvestor@gmail.com??? in any state in USA