I am poised to buy a property in a foreclosure auction that could turn into a delicate/sticky eviction process … hard to say at this juncture so just looking for advice. The “clues” as to trouble are:
* Long time property ownership
* No effort to sell the property (plenty of equity) despite the NOD/NTS
* Parents and grown kids all live at the property (all four are on title)
* Substantial sums of money have been invested (albeit too much borrowed) in the property over the last 5 years
* I also learned via Google that the son was a Marine and a heavy weight division fighter of some repute. He could be a gentle giant … or not.
These facts are giving me pause despite the fact that there’s substantial equity in the property. My question is the use of a professional eviction service. In sticky situations like the aforementioned, is it best to hire pros to handle the eviction?