Let's Make Money. Real Estate Investor/Partner

I am a title guru with several years of experience in searching & examining of real estate title. I also have experience working for a firm that purchased pre-foreclosures and properties at trustee sales. I’m looking for someone who is interested in partnering up to purchase homes at trustee sales. I am able to search and examine 30 different counties in California. Please let me know if anyone is interested.?

Hey Ryan,
I hope you have checked out other Forum threads. There is certainly a need for guys like you with extensive title experience.

Thanks Michelle. I started another thread in pre-foreclosures. I’m sure it won’t take too long.

I would to buy properties from auction, looking for somebody who can help analize properties and do research on it.

you can call me at 916-225-9774

Hi Anton,
I will call you tomorrow morning.
Ryan

It’s was nice speaking with you Anton. I look forward to meeting next week.
If any other investors are interested please let me know.

Ryan,

What number can I reach you on?

Thanks

Hi Brandon,
You can email me at rdbprops@yahoo.com. Send me a email and I will be happy to provide you with my cell phone number. Hope to talk to you soon.

Hi Brandon and Anton, are either of you interested in partnering up with someone in Texas? We don’t have much competition at our county. We are looking for someone to fund us while we do all the work and then split the profits 50/50. As you’ll see below, we calculate our big costs such as closing costs and real estate agent commission into our minimum 50% ROI. Here’s an example of what we find. Thanks!
PROPERTY #1
Bid-In/Projected Bid-In: 93k Comps(Average SOLD comps, /sq ft): $277k
Max Bid: 128k ROI(If we go to max bid): $74k
% ROI(If we go to max bid): 50%
Anticipated outcome: Buy at bid-in, Sell for $225k, THEN $113k Profit, 101% ROI