Starting on Trustee Sales in Southern California

I live in the Inland Empire in Southern CA. actually San Bernardino County in Southern CA. How can get the list of houses before the auction? The cashier check need to be made payable to who?Also if the property that you bought has people or tenants what do you do?? Thanks for all your help Fabian

No better source for a list of what is going to auction than… IMHO. :slight_smile: Best bet is to make the cashiers check payable to yourself and then sign it over to the trustee. Otherwise you’ll need it made out in the trustees name for the particular property you want to bid on (impossible if you want to bid on a bunch unless you have unbelievable access to cash). If the property has occupants you should try to do a cash for keys, if not then you have to evict.