Not clear about the last steps after a foreclosure auction purchase. Are these the correct steps and please see my questions?
After auction steps?
- Provide cashiers check(s) for amount of winning bid
- Is there a receipt you will receive? What documents will you walk away with from auction?
- Attain homeowner’s insurance
- Receive Trustee’s deed in the mail?
- New owner records deed at County Recorder’s office
Are there any other steps? I’m trying to understand the full picture of this process. Thanks!