Using foreclosureradar.com on the road. Android application or export to google maps? (Update: Android App Now Available!)

Hi Larry, As you know the tablet market has taken off in the last year. The development team has chosen to make some major changes to the app to make it more tablet and android friendly. This means moving away from Flash and creating a whole new interface that will work on the smaller screen. Watch for this to be released later this year.

Hello,
Are there any news on the release of the new interface or app that will make FR Android friendly? It is now late September 2012. Like many others, I too have been waiting for the app to come out. I am a full Android user and if I have to switch to an iPhone just to get the foreclosureradar app, it will be extremely inconvenient.

Hi John, No release date yet. As you know we are moving away from Flash and redesigning the site to be more user friendly to the smaller screens. Watch for announcements in the coming months.

Any apps for Droid users?

Hi Bill, We are making some major changes to the site and are moving away from Adobe Flash. Watch for exciting announcements in the coming months.

I get a foreclosure for my Ipad,I can login,but when I want to use the app no works…

HI Chris, If you are having problems with the app please email the support team at suport@foreclosureradar.com and they are always happy to help.

Hi Michelle, Did the android app get released in mid 2012? Thanks Dana

How inconvenient that this site cannot figure out how to be compatible with the ever-changing technology!!

ANDROID APP HAS ARRIVED!

As of this summer there has been a PropertyRadar Android Phone App available in addition to the upgraded iPhone App!

The new PropertyRadar Android Phone App is found on Google Play here: ? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.propertyradar.app&hl=en

The PropertyRadar iPhone App can be found in the Apple iTunes Store here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/propertyradar/id730602196?mt=8

For tablets you can log directly into PropertyRadar.com via your internet browser. ?Another quick FYI: we have found the Google Chrome browser to have significantly superior performance on tablets vs IE, Safari, etc.