Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-16
Dave Savage, Founder of Mortgage Coach, has over twenty-seven years of experience as a mortgage executive, business leader, and mobile technology pioneer. As the founder of SmartReply, Dave established a leading presence in mobile marketing. By launching Mortgage Coach, Dave has helped tens of thousands of loan officers and millions of homeowners make confident, informed mortgage decisions. Dave is passionate about leveraging mobile technology to reinvent the home buying experience. Dave is a recognized leader in the mortgage industry for his contributions to improve the professionalism and quality of advice that originators provide homeowners. As a mortgage industry leader, Dave has been a speaker at many major industry events, and before Mortgage Coach, Dave was one of the nation’s top loan originators and President of a national mortgage company.
- Introduction to the mortgage industry
- What is the Mortgage Coach?
- Where do you lend and what has this year been like?
- Are lenders worried about the risk premium FHA is thinking about instituting?
- Who is buying?
- What do you see ahead for the next year?
- Why coaching
- How do you teach your clients to compete with the big Wall Street lenders?
- What data is key?
- What kind of training do you see is most needed?
- What are the biggest mistakes you see these small businesses make?
- How to mortgage pros position themselves as the hyperlocal expert? Or, is it better to focus on a broader niche?