Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-18
Patrick Ferry I serve two family businesses & one industry real estate!
#1: Business Coach w/Tom Ferry International, 42 Realtors clients in US/Canada
#2: Residential sales in San Diego, Cay, Carly & Patrick Real Estate Team (my wife and father-in-law) on average helping ~40 families in buying, selling or investing annually.
What I love:
- Real estate as a wealth builder
- Real estate as a life changer and community builder
- Learning anything that brings value to me so that I can serve more people powerfully
- Zillow Premier agents, social media, and being data-driven
- Talking to people who have convictions to make a positive dent in the universe!
- Know market and consumer
- Sales and the intensely dynamic world of communication
- Marketing and the rapidly changing tech combined with the science of influence and human behaviors
- Agents shifting roles in a tech-driven role
- What knowledge should modern agents master?
- Can you be a solo agent these days?
- Finding expert models, so I can quickly create extra-ordinary results
- Figuring out how to make my body and mind perform at higher levels
What you don’t know:
- Soccer and beach volleyball play
- Nutrition, nutritional supplements & naturally healing industry obsessed
- I’M a NERD!!! Listen to 2-3 podcast a day at 1.75X the speed & 3 audible books per month
- I’ve been studying digital marketing obsessively for 5 years!!!
- I’m building my real estate website check it out www.dreamliving-sd.com
- I’ve traveled the to almost every major city in North America (Canada & Mexico)
- I’m a complete economic NERD! If I can study influences on the economy - i’m happy!
- How you got into real estate?
- What is coaching?
- What should an agent expect from coaching and what kinds of coaching are out there?
- What does being a data-driven Realtor mean?
- How important is marketing?
- What do successful agents do?
- Is it better to own an area, a niche, or be a generalist?
- How has Covid imacted your clients?
- Independent brokers vs. mega real estate brands
- What kind of technology is Keller Williams spending $1 billion on
- Why aren’t more Realtors investor-friendly? Are ibuyers changing that?
- What are some of your thoughts on Wall Street in the space and how mega agents have responded
- What are the top mistakes you see agents making in 2020?
- Predictions for 2021?
- How do you stay on top of your craft?