Join us Thursday, August 20 at 9 am PDT for the YouTube Premier of this episode of the Data Driven Real Estate Podcast and chat along with the PropertyRadar team: https://bit.ly/ddre-premier
Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-8
Erik Bee is a multi-skilled business starter, real estate educator, and funnel marketing expert. Erik’s gone from motorcycle riding appraiser to Fortune Builder mastermind to the brains behind Real Estate Funnel Systems. He now spends his days focused on the data science driving marketing funnels and leads for some of the industry’s biggest real estate companies. From SMS marketing to SEO to direct mail, the marketing game is definitely a pros game. You won’t want to miss this week.
- Doing appraisal to Fortune Builders
- How did you get into real estate investing?
- What is your favorite way to acquire?
- When did you figure out you were a data-driven pro?
- Guru: Time with Fortune Builders
- Gurus get a bad wrap
- What did you learn?
- Why do people fail or succeed?
- Can people do it on their own?
- Are there specific backgrounds/education you find have higher success rates in the business (sales background vs. engineer, introvert vs extrovert)
It’s so easy to get lost in strategy, how do you get beyond that
- Do you go through a formal process of creating an “avatar” for your client and then one for the customer your client is trying to reach
- What sort of tools are you using?
- What are your favorite tech tools
- How important is measuring success and what does that looks like?
- Funnels? Define a funnel? How has this changed over the years?
- Why is it so important?
- Inbound vs. Outbound marketing. What is the difference? Nuance. Has it changed?
- Do all the funnel strategies look the same? Does it vary by the kind of investor? Vary greatly based on region, personality type? Describe to very different clients and how you approach campaigns
- How do you know it’s working?
- Impressions, click-throughs, conversions.
- Industry standards?
- Where do people get stuck?
- Why do they decide to outsource.
- How do they avoid failure and wasting a ton of money.
- Social and SEO
- SEO game?
- What are your favorite funnel channels these days?
- Has it changed?
- Has measuring success gotten easier? More complicated?
- How do you stay up-to-date on all things social and funnels?
- Social: is it worth the time?
- Dangers of obsolescence (G+, Friendster, MySpace, Vine and now Tiktok)
- Do we need to be everywhere?
- Favorite channels?
- Can one person be great at one channel and that be enough?
- Social squatting?
- Is there such a thing as too much automation?
- How do approach clients about social?
- Outsourcing vs insourcing
- What kind of automation tools do you employ?
- Which ones would you not employ and has it changed?
- Native has been a big deal for the last decade. Everyone wants you natively in their systems. Ah!
- If you had to choose, which platforms would you focus on?
- How does social play in your funnels game?
- How are you measuring success?
- Has Covid changed how you’re doing marketing?