Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-20
Aaron Mazzrillo is an entrepreneur, a real estate investor, and a marketer based in the Inland Empire. Hailing from Massachusetts, Aaron became involved in real estate in the early 90s after he and his wife decided to pack everything up and move to California. Since then, he has been buying, rehabbing, renting, and selling properties. This week on the podcast, Aaron Mazzrillo shares how he survived the Great Recession, finds off-market deals, the magic of messaging combined with hyper-targeted lists, and how he continues to stay busy in a tight real estate market.
- How did you get into the investing business?
- How are you chasing deals?
- Do you ever plan on leaving California?
- Have the deals changed?
- How are you marketing for deals? Has it changed?
- How has your business evolved?
- Financial Fridays?
- What are the three mistakes you see investors making? New or experienced?
- Any trends that get you really excited?
- Do you love real estate or is it a means to an end?
- Finding deals vs. creating deals?
- What are some key areas of education that you feel has made you more successful?