Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-36
David Erard is a partner at Armanino, a top 25 independent accounting and business consulting firms in the US. David has more than 20 years of experience in the accounting industry, including seven years at a Big Four firm (two years of which were spent at their national tax office in Washington, D.C.). He provides consultation on business matters and related tax provisions of partnership/LLC operating agreements, distressed debt matters, Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) tax consulting and compliance matters, net investment income tax considerations, and assists in structuring and implementing transactions executed by private equity firms and other real estate investors. David holds an M.S. in accounting with an emphasis in tax from Brigham Young University and has lectured on several occasions at the USC Gould School of Law Tax Institute.
- What’s it like being a CPA in 2021?
- Who is your perfect customer?
- How are they typically finding you?
- What has your customers worried in 2021? Or really excited?
- Distressed debt is a unique specialty. What does that look like in 2021?
- Are you seeing different asset classes experiencing this Covid market in different ways?
- LLCs and partnerships in 2021 - how are they fairing?
- What assets classes are doing well?
- Are there certain structures clients are actively trying to escape or avoid?
- What are your favorite metrics and sources of data (internal/external)? How do you use them in your work?
- What’s a few of the top questions you’re getting heading into a new year?
- What are they most worried about?
- 1031 exchange limits likely?
- What trends/opportunities are on the horizon?
- What data or information do you wish your clients would pay more attention to?