Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-37
Sean Walker is an experienced real estate investor that has done thousands of flips using strategies including land banking and tax liens. He’s strategically used data to grow his business over the years, even when it involved painfully combing through microfiche data with a pen and paper. Learn how Sean selects the areas to invest, strategies he’s deployed, what he’s doing today, and how he’s used data to uncover the opportunity.
- What has you excited about being a real estate investor in 2021?
- Who is Response.com?
- How did you discover your personal real estate investing niche?
- How did you get into land acquisition?
- Is data important to you in land investing?
- What data do you rely on for land investing?
- What data do you wish you had as a land investor? (or you are glad doesn’t exist)
- How time-sensitive is land investing?
- What are some of the risks of land investing? Raw land vs developed?
- What are some of the opportunities in land that investors miss?
- Why tax liens?
- What data are you using for the tax lien investing?
- How are you identifying and targeting these opportunities?
- What is the process of tax lien investing and why isn’t it more popular?
- Has technology made tax lien investing easier?
- Does tax lien investing change drastically per state?
- Are you using data to drive your marketing?
- How did you discover your niche?
- How are you reaching your target audience?
- What’s your secret to beating the competition?
- What trends/opportunities are on the horizon?
- What data or information do you wish you had?