Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-41
Melissa Shea is the CEO of a Real Estate Integrated Company - Everyday RE Group, the President of the LIREIA (Long Island Real Estate Investors Association), has a NY brokers license, a licensed commercial lender for Everyday Funding, and EXIT Realty regional owner for Connecticut and Rhode Island. She has been an experienced Real Estate investor for the past 15 years and has raised over $35 million for real estate projects. She is committed to helping the homeless and is a mother of 8 children.
- How did you discover your niche?
- How is the region adjusting to pandemic realities?
- What makes this niche(s) exciting for you? (chocolate)
- How do you use data to identify opportunities?
- Do you use data to identify your ideal customer?
- How do you use data to beat the competition?
- What other data drives your business?
- What data or information do you wish you had?
- Have an example where lack of data hurt? Helped?
- How has technology changed your business?
- What trends and opportunities are on the horizon?
- What is your expectations for suburbs vs. urban living post vaccines?
- How is the state responding to the pandemic?
- How are landlords in the city adjusting?
- Please share your passion for helping homelessness
- Licensed broker for Rhode Island and Connecticut, how has that played into your investing game?
- Where will deals come from in the year ahead?
- Do you plan to exit into other markets?