Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-39
Jeff Tumbarello is the Broker/Owner of Steelbridge Realty LLC. He’s a data-driven expert in Southwest Florida that has survived hurricanes, a foreclosure crisis, and seasonal extremes. Jeff Tumbarello has performed market metrics and product modeling for the capital markets and several private equity firms. His specialty is landowners in Florida which has unique challenges. He is also the founder of the Southwest Florida Real Estate Investors Association. Marine veteran.
- How did you discover your niche?
- What makes this niche exciting for you? (chocolate)
- How do you use data to identify opportunities?
- What do outsiders not understand about your area?
- Thriving in hurricanes and in a foreclosures crisis
- Do you use data to identify your ideal customer?
- How do you use data to beat the competition?
- What other data drives your business?
- What data or information do you wish you had?
- Have an example where lack of data hurt? Helped?
- How has technology changed your business?
- What trends and opportunities are on the horizon?