Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-42
Tommy Christy is CEO of Alpine Holdings Inc. and Owner of ilovehouses.com, an asset acquisition platform aimed at facilitating property purchases nationwide through digital advertising and online media platforms. Tommy has over a decade of real estate investor experience and over $500 million in investment activity. He helped acquire, renovate, and lease over 2,700 homes in Northern California working with Invitation Homes. He’s also done over 1,000 foreclosure and distressed flips personally.
- How did you discover your niche?
- What makes this niche exciting for you? (chocolate)
- How do you use data to identify opportunities?
- How did working for Wall Street change your perception of data in the business?
- How does Main Street survive and compete when a big player like Blackstone enters your market?
- How do large players operate differently, and what can little guys learn from them?
- Big players as a customer? How do you sell to them?
- What niche are you currently chasing?
- Do you use data to identify your ideal customer?
- How do you use data to beat the competition?
- How is ilovehouses.com positioning itself against ibuyers and Wall Street players?
- What other data drives your business?
- What data or information do you wish you had?
- Have an example where lack of data hurt? Helped?
- How has technology changed your business?
- What trends and opportunities are on the horizon?
- What strategies and areas will you be focused on in the next few years?