I have referrals for other ForeclosureRadar FLX Feed Realtors

Hi, ? My name’s Edward Alvarez and I specialize in foreclosure properties. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience as I’m available to help take care of your Real Estate needs in the Los Angeles area and the?westside. Have a great week! ? Edward Alvarez 213-479-5892 agentalvarez@gmail.com REMAX

I represent trustee sale buyers in all SF Bay Area, Stockton, Merced, Santa Cruz counties. Call me to discuss any referrals you may have in these areas, if you are still involved in this activity
?
Best regards,
?
Dennis Bettencourt
dennis@dealmakerdb.com
408-220-4060

Hi Schahrzad, I cover Ventura county and los Angeles County, Wets side of LA county.? Would also send you my leads I have friends in La Jolla. brandilee76@sbcglobal.net

Please send leads for Santa Cruz to Charles L. Norman, Broker at Santa Cruz Real Properties. Phone: 831-566-0512. Email: Charles@SantaCruz-RealProperties.com Thanks!

I am in the Central Valley (Ground Zero for Foreclosures) we handle Stockton, Modesto, Tracy, Mountain House, Lathrop, Brentwood, Discovery Bay… I would like to reciprocate with all of you also. I am an REO agent and work with 30 different banks.

Ron Cedillo
209-834-2682

Hi Schahrad, I’m in the Sacramento metro area and would love to work something out with you. My office number is 916-428-4929 or you may email me.

I cover the Central Valley: Turlock, Modesto, Ceres, Oakdale, Salida, Manteca, Riverbank, Atwater, Merced, Delhi, Denair, Hughson, Hilmar, Patterson, Newman. And anything in between these areas. I am CDPE. Nancy Pedersen, CDPE, CRS, GRI, SFR, e-PRO Century 21 M & M and Associates 1351 Geer Rd. Ste 103 Turlock, Ca. 95380 cell 209 481 6800 efax 209 216-5146 Nancy@NancyPedersen.com www.NancyPedersen.com

If you have any leads in San Diego county I would be happy to help.

Mark Kunce
http://www.sdmyhome.com/