pre-foreclosure sale

Sean:
How are you?
I am one of the subscribers of your foreclosureradar.com services. I use your website and read your forum and found it is very informative and you are very knowledgeable and helpful answering the questions. I appreciate you providing this website very much.
Right now, we are very interested in buying a house in Pasadena that we found at radar.com. But we need an agent badly. Would you do us a favor? Would you refer us a realtor who is specialize in pre-foreclosure sale? Do you do this yourself? I will appreciate it very much if you can help us.
We are an individual buyer trying to find a house for our home. And I hope we can start the process soon. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you very much.
Emily

I think this tactic is very useful for Buyers and their agents to initiate.
Here in the Sf Bay Area, inventory is very limited, and demand has out-stripped supply…making it very tough to have any of our Buyers enter the housing market.
As a result, I’ve resorted to using Foreclosure Radar to seek out distressed property owners needing to sell and matching them with the Buyers I’m working with.

Works great! Everybody wins!

Harry

I am a realtor who works with Coldwell Banker in Burlingame and is very interested in helping buyers purchasing a home on the peninsula. I recently signed up to your website and have started an interest amoung my friends.

Hi Emily - we do have plans to build a a directory of Realtors who use our website and have expertise on these things. Until then you might try looking for a Realtor using this directory of Realtors that have gotten the Certified Distressed Property Expert designation: http://www.cdpe.com/find-cdpe-results.html. We haven’t reviewed their program, but it might be a good place to start.

We are local investors that help to teach other local CA people how to benefit and purchase homes right here in our backyard. We have pre-foreclosures and Short Sales in the area you are interested in. Maybe an even better deal than what you are currently looking at. Drop me a note.

Hi, I am interested in investing in foreclosures in the Solano/Napa county area and need help!! ccjustice1lady@yahoo.com - 707-704-2799 Sincerely, Christina

Please send me an email exyeh@yahoo.com or give me your phone number. Thank you.

Hi,
I am very interested in buying a preforeclosure, or a bank owned house in 95120 zip code. Could you give me a hand ?
My email address is :quach57@yahoo.com
Best regards,
Dai

I am interested in buying investment property and a home to live in, in the West Ventura County area’s of Camarillo, Oxnard, Ventura, Santa Paula.
Thanks, Carl

I’m interested in buying pre-foreclosure, foreclosed, reo, or shortsale home for my family.
I have large cash down i can supply.
This is for the Fremont,Ca area.
you can reach me at
gpotter@cadence.com