Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-[ ]
Chad Gagnon is COO of PlanOmatic. PlanOmatic is a tech-enabled service company that provides high-quality professional photography and floor plans for real estate, nationwide. With hundreds of photographers across the US, PlanOmatic serves real estate agents, property management companies, single-family rental owner/operators and iBuyers. PlanOmatic offers integrations and business intelligence for its partners to streamline their operations and marketing workflow. With a mission to show 1 million people their home for the first time, PlanOmatic continuously improves its solutions to lead innovation in the real estate industry.
- How did PlanOmatic discover its niche?
- What makes this niche exciting?
- How do you use data to identify opportunities?
- Do you use data to identify your ideal customer?
- How do you use data to beat the competition?
- What other data drives your business?
- What data or information do you wish you had?
- What markets are you currently focused on?
- Have an example where lack of data hurt? Helped?
- How has technology changed your business?
- What trends and opportunities are on the horizon?
- How are ibuyers leveraging your service?
- How are Main Street investors using PlanOmatic to scale?
- Do you have Main Street investors using you to vet properties from afar?
- John Burns Study shows photos by Planomatic rents for higher. Why is that?
- How has the pandemic changed how properties are marketed?
- How do you handle shoots focused on repair needs vs. for marketing?
- Risk and documentation
- Has anyone been using your service that has surprised you?