Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-24
Sean O’Toole with PropertyRadar has been in the public records space, building ForeclosureRadar and then PropertyRadar, for over a decade. Lots of effort has gone into building a platform that combines property, mortgage, and people data in a meaningful way that makes public records not only accessible but powerfully actionable. This week, Aaron and Sean celebrate the national launch, what are public records, real estate trends in 2021, different entrepreneurs that use PropertyRadar, and why next year will be the year of off-market real estate.
- What has kept you dedicated to keep investing in PropertyRadar?
- PR is going national!
- What have been the challenges about going national?
- What types of businesses are using PropertyRadar?
- What are public records?
- How does the US compare to other countries?
- Are there different kinds?
- Who decides what should be public records or not? Has it changed?
- Are public records free?
- Where are they found and how is the US system different from other countries?
- Why aren’t they perfect?
- ForeclosureRadar to PropertyRadar, what was the data journey?
- Multi sourced, baked-off, back-tested, and backfilled: what the heck does that even mean?
- What are your favorite data points you wish people fully appreciated?
- What are the most unique ways you’ve heard people use PropertyRadar?
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning
- Privacy laws and being a good steward of data
- What are the top integrations small businesses should consider
- What other data would you like to see inside PropertyRadar?
- What are the opportunities you see in 2021 for the industry?
- What automation opportunities get you most excited?
- How do you respond to: “It’s too complicated?”