Where are the trustee sale co-investors? Partners wntd!

A Realtor, with lots of experience, buying, flipping, re-habing and selling houses in San Diego and Orange County looking for quality investors. We do not touch your money . All done through escrow and you have a lien on the house. You get paid first! Pay 10% to 12% with a 90 day turn around .Some we can turn in 10 days or less.
Call 949-510-45677034 David Stuard

I have a new acquisition niche along with trustee sale purchases/flips. If you have seasoned investors I can offer you a commission in exchange for each closed deal. Please Call Ernest 415 816 4200 asap

Anyone with interest in the Central Valley, Fresno-Visalia-Tulare area contact me.

I’m looking to make all cash purchases of properties in Santa Clara and Santa Cruz county up to about 230K, let me know if you can help

Hello Lee, Are you still looking for properties in Santa Cruz and Santa Clara County? I am working distressed properties in Santa Cruz. Best, Charles Norman 831-566-0512

We are an investment firm acquire distressed commercial and residential properties ALL cash. Able to purchase CA properties and able to go nationwide.
Up to 100 mil to invest. Currently, have wholesale commercial inventory for review. Call George for more details. 714-675-2071

Maico Direct is a well establish JV acquisition company purchasing COM/RES all cash nationwide. Of course, my focus is California. Please email me for info georgenguyen@maicodirect.com

I’m looking to buy a property from a company that buys lots of homes from the auction for a flat fee. I need the property to be in the San Fernando Valley.
Are there any company’s out there that do this? I have heard that there are and some anywhere from $5,000 to $10,000.
I am ready to buy today. Please call mark at 818-594-4026

Yes, I,m Erik . I own IE HOME SERVICES and we do Repairs for Investors, REO properties and property managers. Were in southern california, Inland Empire area if interested. 951 317-2168

Brandi, We are buying properties weekly at the Trustee Sale but need additional funding. Maybe we can help! Thomas - (707) 249-8706

Hector, Our company does business in Solano County, it’s not Kern, but if you would be interested in investing your funds and making solid profits I would love to chat as we are looking for more funding at the moment. Give me a call - (707) 249-8706 - Thomas

Hello everyone,
While we are not providing equity at this time, we have private capital that we can place as debt for your foreclosure, short sale and reo purchases. Please note that this is only available for non-owner occupied properties located in southern California. Please feel free to email me or call me (805.484.7800) with any questions that you may have.
Take care,
David

Hi Bret, While we are not providing equity at this time, we have private capital that we can place as debt for your foreclosure, short sale and reo purchases. Please note that this is only available for non-owner occupied properties located in southern California. Please feel free to email me or call me (805.484.7800) with any questions that you may have. Take care, David

Hello Harold, While we are not providing equity at this time, we have private capital that we can place as debt for your foreclosure, short sale and reo purchases. Please note that this is only available for non-owner occupied properties located in southern California. Please feel free to email me or call me (805.484.7800) with any questions that you may have. Take care, David

9% equity line, min. 500k ,max. 10M, 60%ltv. 4.5 points charged only on time, awesome program. email me edwincarvallo@comcast.net

I have cash want to get involved in auction properties. If you purchase properties and are looking for an investor contact me. I am most interested in the North LA county area. starterer@aol.com

Hello Scott Please feel free to contact me regarding your interest in auction investments. Thank you Rochelle Rosenthal 805-377-2494

Hello, We provide financing for non-owner occupied investment properties. If you are interested in cashing out some of your equity or need additional capital for an acquisition, feel free to contact me at david@minerscapitalinc.ocm, or call me at 805.484.7800. Best of luck, David

Hi I am looking for investors for trustee sales in Las Vegas, can you send me an email: rakver56@yahoo.com

We buy properties at trustee sales need investors. We have bought and sold old over 1500 houses. Inland empire area.

Call Ed 909-782-0065