Why did a property disappear from FR?

I was following a property…3211 Brunell Drive Oakland, Ca. The property was being postponed because of BK. Finally the property was sold at auction, but I can’t find any record of it being sold. Why is there no record of it on FRR? Thanks

Marty - It’s there, I just checked. Make sure your parameters are in check, including checking the “historical records” box under the foreclosure tab.

Hi Marty,
When searching for a single property it is important to check the box “show historical records” under the C-Canceled in the Foreclosure Details area of the search bar. By default we only show records for the last 120 days. If you are looking up an individual property the notice may have been filed over 120 days ago. Also, it is important to “Select All” since you do not know if the property has been canceled, sold to 3rd or is now bank owned.

It is also important that the address matches exactly what we have in our system. If you are looking for 707 First St and we have it in our system as 707 1st St you will get no results. This is why we always say less is more when searching for a single property. Start by entering the city or the zip code and then the street number.

Michelle…thank you

In PropertyRadar’s new app there are 13 different foreclosure stages you can choose from! Be sure to hover over the words on each different type to review the “Tool Tip” explaining what that search parameter will find for you. Some stages are limited by date or time from doc recording, for example a property in the “Preforeclosure/NOD” will transition to the “Outdated” stage after 180 days and you’ll need to check that box to find those results.