Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-31
Mike Cantu is undoubtedly one of Southern California’s best-known real estate investors. He’s been a full-time real estate investor and real estate entrepreneur for over 30 years. Mike runs a buy/sell business as well as managing a portfolio of rental houses out of Upland, CA. He’s author of Don’t Get Voted Off Real Estate Island and Rental Properties and Management From A to Z. Prior to real estate, Mike was a professional skateboarder on the Pepsi Skateboard team from 16 to 21 years old.
- What keeps you motivated to stick with real estate?
- Means to an end or are you hooked?
- What does your current business model look like? Flipping, wholesaling, rentals?
- What data currently drives your business?
- Does the pandemic present unique opportunities?
- Do you care about up and down markets?
- Multifamily vs. single-family?
- Do you have a specific niche you market to?
- During the downturn, did you continue to market directly to people?
- Have channels you market to changed in the past decade?
- What are the biggest mistakes you see newbies make getting started?
- How do you stay on top of trends?
- What was Don’t Get Voted Off Real Estate Island - 2021 edition