Foreclosure trash outs

I have been interested in foreclosure cleanup for sometime now. I had stayed and cared for a friends home in 2011, and researched foreclosure cleanup throughout my stay at her home. While I was there, I kept up the look of the home by keeping the lawns and landscaping, as well as cleaning the carpets and keeping the pool clean. After leaving the house in March of 2011, I approached banks and realtors but, I was never able to get any information as to how to get started with my own business. Now, since that time I have found I am still interested in the business though I still have no clue as to how to get started. One of the questions I have is whether I should have a crow ready to go when I need them, and if so, how would I pay them. Should I look into getting a business loan, even though I’m a single ? I don’t want to put the carriage before the horse…! But, who do you contact, when banks and realtors keep sending you back and fourth between each other? I’m living in San Jose California, and it almost seems as if I’m in the wrong location when it comes to foreclosures, because everyone I’ve tried speaking to about the type of business I’m looking to get into, either has no clue or idea as to how I should get started. Please let me no which way to go, any advise is helpful. Thank you all for your time. Mary

Just google it. there is tons of great information for this.

You have to locate a realtor worth his salt, and try to do it as quickly as possible.