Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-21
As the President of T3 Sixty, Jack Miller is responsible for client relationship development and management of T3 Sixty’s consulting team. He has nearly two decades in the real estate industry and has held management and executive roles in real estate franchising, franchise ownership, brokerages and management consulting organizations. Jack’s formal education is in electrical and computer engineering, and prior to the real estate industry worked in multiple technology startup companies including as a partner and investor. He is a consistent contributor to the Swanepoel Trends Report, the T3 Tech Scorecard Reports, as well as various white papers and abstracts on technology.
- What keeps you excited about proptech and the real estate industry?
- Journey from a hardware engineer into real estate
- Who is T3 Sixty? What services do you offer?
- What kind of research do you do?
- What is Proptech?
- Why key technologies are brands investing in?
- What trends have surprised you?
- What trends will surprise our industry in the next few years?
- What does the modern Realtor look like? Solo? Part of a team? Mega team?
- Are there any scalable examples of blockchain technology in real estate and will it stick?
- What areas of consulting in the real estate space is most needed?
- Vertical integrations of all the facets of real estate. Will there be issues with RESPA?
- Competing with brands that can seemingly lose money indefinitely.