Get your questions answered on the upcoming show by posting your questions in our community: https://bit.ly/ddre-12
Daniel Ramsey is the CEO and Founder of MyOutDesk. Daniel founded MyOutDesk during the last global financial crisis of 2008 to help businesses leverage the remote workplace and scale businesses with virtual assistants. Daniel has helped over 6,000 clients scale their businesses and grow profitability. He’s had the opportunity to work many of the largest sales organizations, technology startups, insurance, real estate, and healthcare companies. MyOutDesk specializes in four major areas of business: Marketing, Administrative, Customer Service, and Prospecting.
- Journey to virtual assistance business
- How virtual assistants help scale small business
- The data and metrics you should be looking at
- How do you measure success (quantitative and qualitative)
- The core business functions VAs are best at
- Weaknesses in the VA markets
- How do you know you’re ready for a VA?
- What are the mistakes people make?
- Nuance in VAs in different countries
- Corporate culture and VAs
- Selecting the best VA company in 2020 and working with intermediary companies?
- How has the VA space changed over the last decade?
Articles of Interest