TCS Foreclosures

I think you nailed it on the head FI-MI Buyer.? Their main business is selling books and cd’s.? They make more money selling education, not because their system doesn’t work, but because most people that purchase have never had their own business and don’t have the work ethic to actually follow through.

Hi Amber, I would REALY appreciate you contacting me at CreativeREISolutions@gmail.com. Best, Lyn

I am considering signing up. Can you tell me how much “normal” business hours are requred. What I mean is how much of this work needs to be done off hours and how much of the time will I need to be available during 9-5 M-F?? I have another job and while I have the ability to apply 10-20 hours to this. They would mostly need to be eve weekend.? Does that fit and can you be successful with that? How are they to work with and do they provide leads? How is the commision or finders fee set up?? Any information would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted directly at nanook0550@yahoo.com

How can I get in touch with you so I can find out how you do short sales?? I am interested in doing some of this myself and have some money to invest as needed, I don’t? want to use TCS either. Thanks, Jason

Sorry, Andrew,? here is my email if you would like to get in touch with me:? jlrawlings@ckt.net

I
have done a lot of research on TCS there are a few negatives but I
think it is more over from people think they will make 30k a month. I
am new to this an have been studying it for over 6 months now an am
just getting ready to buy/turn my 2 house. I have been talking to TCS
for over 2 weeks now an reading as much before I invest. Reality is
once you know what you are doing an have the money behind you turning
2-3 deals a month you may make around 10k.

Has anyone ACTUALLY taken the Short Sale course??? or is currently working the program???
?

Yes, I have taken the course and 2?seperate 3 day boot camps.? I have been working with several realtors and a few homeowners directly.? I’ve been able to successfully negotiate with a few banks, but when they get back to accepting my offer, the homes values have dropped even further, making my offer higher than any investor would like to spend. ? What I’ve found the most difficult, is finding Realtors who will allow me to negotiate directly with the banks.? Most that I’ve dealt with don’t really know how to put together a complete short sale package, plus they don’t have a buyer who can stay around long enough for the bank to accept or counter the offer.

Have you made any money with them? How long will it take to recover the $10,000 investment? Did you have a contract with them on the services they would provide and the costs they would cover while doing business together?

I have been with TCS Foreclosures since last year. I have been with 5 other mentor companies. And no one has ever given me more support then TCS Forclosures.? They are my greatest tool in the investment business.?
Randy
randylough@sbcglobal.nett
?

Hi Randy, ? How many deals have you closed through TCS?

Anyone not employed or otherwise in conflict of interest with TCS, who signed up and is working or ?worked the program deligently, please contact me via email. therapycenter@comcast.net ? your insight is appreciated and will be kept confidential. Jeff Reynolds ? ?

hi amber my name is brian and i have joined the tcs family too however i have had no luck using the plan they have so far.do you feel like perhaps helping me . if so please contact me…brian@helpnforeclosure.com thanks for your time

Has anyone tried using TCS in Las Vegas with any success?

??? TCS-? If you join RealtyTrac you will be called by? a TCS telemarketer on an automatic dialer.???
They have been instructed to offer the TCS “franchise Like opportunity” for $15,000.?? Then you will listen to Andrew on a Teleconference call who will offer the same for $10,000, then (currently) $8,000.??
??? You will be asked to make your decision immedialtely or lose the "discount’.?
??? Nobody on the sales floor can tell you that they know anyone who is having success.? Those selling you?are also being sold the same product.?
??? If they buy- they no longer can work the phone.??
?? They make every effort to keep internet searches possitive- burying anything negative
?? Trinity Consuling Service (TCS) is selling this today- maybe selling?something else ?tommorow.? They are salesmen.??? That’s it.?
???
?
?
??? ???

??? During the California Gold Rush-the only people that made money were the ones selling picks?shovels.???
???
? The same people that sold?subprime mortgages?are now doing this.??
??? TCS is in Irvine CA.??and It’s no coincidence that ?Irvine?was center of the subprime mortgage?industry.
???

?? If you?can buy houses for 70% off their?CURRENT value, ?less costs to cure defects, The system works.???
??? Before paying for a?access to a “network” ?to unload such items-(which I understand TCS Forclosures is doing) ?1st you should try to find them on your own.??
???I foresee Banks?will?likely start hanging on?to FC’s until things turn around.?? This will reduce the?pobability of negotiating a?Short Sale? with them also.?
??? With nothing to list-you?will not make money this way.???Who buys something for 10k without knowing exactly what it is?? You have to give the money up before you can find out what TCS can do???
???

Comment removed due to inappropriate language.

?anyone want to collaborate in the Boston area?

Hello Andrew, how can i get in touch with you so i can find the money ( hard money) to flip homes also i would like to know how to do short sales it seems like you jvplatinum@gmail.com?