Trustee Sales not listed on this site.

Was wondering why some TS were not picked up by this site. What methods are used by ForeclosureRadar.com use to gather the information? Could it be that some are not recorded in order to keep the good sales from the public?

By the way, I’m not suggesting ForeclosureRadar is hiding anything. I’m suggesting the notice of sale is deliberately not being recorded with the country clerk. I"ve seen the notice in the paper, but it’s not on record anywhere that I’ve found when doing my DD.

We do use the recorders office as our source, so if its not there we won’t have it. Also note that if it is not recorded it also is likely not a valid sale. If you ever have a particular property you want us to check just email support at foreclosureradar.com

Sean,

Thanks for your response. Sale was postponed, and the NOS was recorded 1.5 hours prior to the time and date of the sale at the court house steps. Am I correct in my belief that a sale can NOT continue without a public recording on file?

Thanks for all you do on this site. Love the forums and the information shared amongst the troops.

You are correct, except you say above that it was recorded now. So long as the sale isn’t held before the date and time listed in the recorded notice, I don’t see any reason that they can’t move forward despite the false start.